We created the Trusted Mover Rating system to help identify moving companies that might be worth working with. There are literally thousands of moving companies around the country, many of which are just one or two people and a truck and others which are large corporate entities. Both of these might be good options for your move and we wanted to create a scoring system that helped highlight the best moving companies in groups from your local area.
What is the Trusted Mover Rating?
What Factors Does the Trusted Mover Rating Take Into Consideration?
The Trusted Mover Rating from RPS Relocation takes into consideration a number of factors which may change from year to year. Currently for 2018 those factors are:
- Number of reviews on Google My Business.
- Number of reviews on Yelp.
- Number of reviews on Facebook.
- Average rating across platforms (on a 5 point scale).
- Percentage of reviews that are positive.
- If the moving company has a website.
- If the moving company has a unique phone number that can’t be used to reach any other business.
- If the moving company displays their license number or insurance information on their website.
- If the moving company has claimed their reviews on all 3 platforms (Yelp, Google, Facebook).
- If the moving company has an address inside the city limits of the city being examined.
How Often is the Trusted Mover Rating Score Updated?
The Trusted Mover Rating is updated at least once per year for each city we have calculated it on. You’ll see the last date the score was calculated at the bottom of each city’s page.
Can I Pay for A Higher Trusted Mover Rating?
How Can We Improve Our Trusted Mover Rating?
If you’re serious about improving your Trusted Mover Rating we recommend linking to your online review pages from your website, making sure you display your license number and/or insurance information, working to engage with your customers on social media, and most importantly providing a great moving experience.